- The vehicle recovery pads can be useful if the vehicle gets stuck in mud, snow or sand and they can ease the movement on otherwise slippery or impassable surface.
- If some problems occur when driving the vehicle, you simply put the recovery pads under the tyres of the driving axle and you can continue driving.
- The recovery pad is divided into 5 parts for better adaptation to terrain unevenness and for ensuring the tyre grip in every position. All the parts are connected to each other with strong steel joints.
- As the material of the pads special strong and though PP was used.
- The recovery pads are equipped with anti-slip spikes on both sides.
- The set of 2 recovery pads is very space-saving and you can constantly have it your vehicle.
- Load bearing capacity up to 3.5 ton
- Dimensions: 95x18 cm
- Weight: 2.1 kg